Fine gold plating with a uniform and brilliant layer, thickness up to 0.2 microns. Nickel, lead and cadmium free.
- Voltage: between 3 and 4 V, depending on the size of the part
- Working temperature: 40ºC
- Exposure time: 40 sec.
- Anode / cathode ratio 1:1
Free shipping from 150 €.
At home from 24 h.
Financing up to 60 months.
HOW TO USE:
· Pour the contents of the bottle into the glass provided for the bath.
· Firmly hold the piece to be gilded with copper wire, wash it with ultrasound or with soap and water and rinse it with plenty of running water.
* Do not touch the part with your hands. · Connect the clamp of the machine to the part-holding wire and immerse it in cup No.1 (cup with the stainless anode and electrolytic degreasing using a voltage of 4 to 6 V) of 30 to 45 seconds.
· Rinse with running water.
· Rinse with distilled water in glass N.2.
· Immerse in the gold bath in glass N.4 for 1 to 3 minutes.
· Rinse with distilled water in glass N.5.
· Dry with a soft cloth.