HOW TO USE:
· Pour the contents of the bottle into the glass provided for the bath.
· Firmly hold the piece to be plated with copper wire, wash it with ultrasound or with soap and water and rinse it with plenty of running water.
* Do not touch the piece with your hands. · Connect the machine clamp to the piece-holding wire and immerse it in cup No.1 (cup with the stainless steel anode and electrolytic degreasing using a voltage of 4 to 6 V) of 30 to 45 seconds.
· Rinse with running water.
· Rinse with distilled water in glass N.2.
· Immerse in the silver bath in glass N.4 from 1 to 3 minutes.
· Rinse with distilled water in glass N.5.
· Dry with a soft cloth.
ATTENTION! It is not possible to carry out silver baths using less than 1 liter of product.